This Christmas, Mom and I were invited to a friend’s house for Christmas dinner. We enjoyed a large and delicious meal together, which featured a showstopping 16-pound prime rib! 😋 Towards the end of the meal, our friend asked us if we would like something else to drink. Mom chose this delightful sparkling cranberry mocktail, and she watched as our friend made it for her. She really enjoyed the lovely flavor of the drink, and let me taste it too. It was even more delicious than it looked!
Five simple ingredients make this amazing festive drink: cranberry juice, fresh cranberries, cranberry-flavored Sprite, crushed ice, and a sprig of fresh rosemary. The combination of the cranberry and rosemary sounds unusual, but really is a fantastic combination! 🌿 The drink doesn’t really get a rosemary flavor, but you can smell its fragrance with every sip. Plus, it makes this drink look really stunning!
I encourage you to make this super-easy drink for company or just for yourself this holiday season. It takes hardly any time to make, and is so refreshing and festive. It would be perfect to serve at a New Year’s Eve celebration or any holiday party. 🎉Print
This sparkling cranberry mocktail is a quick and easy non alcoholic drink recipe for Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve. Fresh cranberries, cranberry juice, Sprite, ice, and rosemary give this refreshing drink a beautiful flavor!
- 3 tablespoons cranberry juice
- 3/4 cup cranberry flavored lemon-lime soda pop (like Sprite)
- 1/4 cup crushed ice
- 1 tablespoon fresh cranberries
- 1 sprig of fresh rosemary
- Rinse the fresh cranberries and rosemary sprig.
- Pour the cranberry juice into an 8-ounce decorative glass. Add the soda pop and ice and stir gently to combine.
- Top with the fresh cranberries and rosemary sprig. Serve immediately.
- I used zero-calorie Sprite to make this recipe, which is why the calories for this drink are so low.
- You can use cranberry ginger ale or regular Sprite instead of cranberry Sprite.