We handpicked the products and tools linked in this post. If you buy from one of these affiliate links, we may earn a small commission. Thanks for supporting Savor the Flavour!
Until recently, I’d never heard of a Cinderella mocktail.
I was intrigued by the blend of citrus juices and pineapple juice–and especially the addition of grenadine and Angostura bitters. Plus, I wanted to try a recipe with the new bottle of Angostura bitters in the pantry, which I’d never tasted before. I hope you’ll enjoy this drink as much as I did!
What is in a Cinderella mocktail?
A Cinderella mocktail is made from a variety of citrus juices mixed with pineapple juice, grenadine, and often Angostura bitters. For this recipe, I chose to use orange and lemon juice for the citrus, but you could also use lime juice if you would like.
How to Make a Cinderella Mocktail
Start by squeezing the juice from a fresh lemon and fresh orange.
Pour all three fruit juices into a 15.5-ounce highball or Collins glass.
Add the grenadine and Angostura bitters to provide a beautiful color and depth of flavor.
Fill the rest of the glass with sparkling mineral water.
Garnish the glass with an orange slice and maraschino cherry.
Don’t forget to add 2 ice cubes to keep the drink cold.
- Use freshly squeezed citrus juice instead of the bottled kind. It takes some extra time, but the flavor is so much better. You can also enjoy the wonderful fragrance of citrus in your kitchen!
- Don’t skip the Angostura bitters. They add a fabulous depth of flavor that really enhances the citrus and pineapple. If you aren’t really fond of the bitters, just decrease the amount until it pleases your tastebuds.
- Pour the drinks into a special glass. It tastes so much better when it’s in a unique glass!
- Serve the drinks immediately. You don’t want all the fizz from the sparkling water to go away!
Unwind with these other fruity mocktails. Just pretend it’s the weekend!
- Virgin Peach Daiquiri: use fresh juicy peaches to make this ultra-refreshing drink this summer.
- Non Alcoholic Strawberry Citrus Blush: a fun and fruity drink perfect for a crowd.
- Sparkling Grapefruit and Ginger Fizz: an elegant drink with a lovely blend of grapefruit juice, ginger syrup, and fresh ginger.
The pleasure of a 5 star review for this Cinderella mocktail would be greatly appreciated.Print
Cinderella mocktail is a fun and fruity non alcoholic drink that’s perfect for a bridal shower or baby shower. Orange juice, lemon juice, ice cubes, and a few other delicious ingredients is all it takes to make this lovely drink fit for a princess.
For Each Drink
- 1/4 cup unsweetened pineapple juice (2 fl oz)
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed orange juice (2 fl oz)
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice (1 fl oz)
- 1 tablespoon grenadine (0.5 fl oz)
- 3 dashes Angostura bitters (about 0.6 tsp)
- 1 1/4 cup sparkling mineral water (10 fl oz)
- 2 ice cubes
For the Garnish
- 1 orange slice per glass
- 1 maraschino cherry per glass
- Squeeze the juice from about one large orange and one large lemon. Measure out 1/4 cup of orange juice and 1 tablespoon of lemon juice for the Cinderella drink.
- Pour the pineapple juice, orange juice, and lemon juice into a 15.5-ounce highball or Collins glass. Stir the juices together until blended.
- Add the grenadine and Angostura bitters, then fill the rest of the glass with sparkling mineral water (about 1 1/4 cup or 10 fl oz). Gently stir the drink, then add 2 ice cubes.
- Garnish the glass with an orange wedge and maraschino cherry.
- The pleasure of a 5 star review for this Cinderella mocktail would be greatly appreciated.
- Category: Beverage
- Method: Hand Juicing
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: cinderella drink, mocktail