We’re Brooke and Emma, the mother-daughter team behind Savor the Flavour. We love cooking and baking and developing tasty, made-from-scratch recipes with real food. Our readers come to Savor the Flavour to find sweet and savory recipe inspiration.
Sponsored Recipe Posts
If your product is a good fit for our readers, we can develop and create a delicious original recipe featuring your product and publish it on our food blog as a full recipe post. A sponsored recipe post includes the following:
- An original, taste-tested recipe
- Top-quality photos that include product packaging
- SEO-optimized blog post using the latest standards
- Full recipe card with nutrition facts
- Blog post published on our site
We can create beautiful images or slideshow-style videos featuring your products for our social media accounts. We can create the following types of social media content:
- Pinterest: pin with text overlay made with Tailwind Create, short video pin, or an idea pin
- Instagram: Photos, videos, reels, or stories for Instagram
- YouTube: full-length videos or shorts
If you would like to include one of our recipes in a recipe roundup, please do the following:
- Clearly credit the recipe and photo to Savor the Flavour
- Include a dofollow link back to our original recipe post
Please do not include the recipe ingredients, instructions, notes, or other text copied and pasted from our post. Also, do not include a recipe card in your roundup.
Want to hire Emma to take stunning, professional photos for your recipe or featuring your product? Her food photography has been featured in Oprah Magazine, BuzzFeed, Parade, Delish, and Town and Country Magazine, and she is happy to take top-quality photos for your brand.
We will develop, create, and taste test an original recipe using your product and feature it in a YouTube short. We do tasty-style ("hands and pans") YouTube Shorts that are less than 1 minute long. We can set it to music and add an optional voiceover if desired.
If it's a good fit for our readership, we are available to be ongoing ambassadors for your product or brand.
Interviews & Media Appearances
Want to interview Brooke and Emma for your business Facebook page, podcast, You Tube channel, or online publication? They will be happy to chat with you!
We would love the opportunity to work with you! Contact Brooke at brooke @ savortheflavour.com or reach Emma at emma @ savortheflavour.com. (Please remove the spaces in the email address before sending.)