Hi, I’m Emma! I know how challenging and time-consuming it is to run a high-quality food blog. There’s such a huge to do list for each blog post that it can be overwhelming to do it all yourself—especially if you’re short on time.
I’m a professional recipe developer, SEO writer, food photographer, videographer, and social media manager for Savor the Flavour. My mom and I started our food blog in 2017, so I have a wealth of knowledge and hands-on experience.
Looking for someone to help you on the backend of your WordPress food blog? I'm happy to help you out!
I've been using WordPress since 2013, and am proficient with the Gutenberg editor, Feast plugin, and Tasty Recipes/WPRM. Here are the VA services I offer for food bloggers.
- SEO Recipe Post Updates
- Uploading Images to WordPress/Alt Text
- Food Photo Editing
- Food Video Editing
Need some direction and inspiration in your business? Sign up for a 1-hour coaching call with me for some detailed, personalized ways to improve your food blog. You can sign up for recipe SEO tips, food photography/editing or food videography/editing.
Coaching calls take place on Skype.
Pricing varies depending upon the VA service requested. Coaching calls are a fixed rate per hour.
Yes, I offer a variety of discounts to keep my services affordable. For my VA services, I give discounts for multiple-month contracts and for my coaching calls, I give discounts for repeat customers.
Yes, I do! If you refer a friend to me and they sign up for a coaching call or for VA services, I will give you a discount on your next contract with me.
- I've published over 300 recipes and photographed over 600 recipes for our food blog.
- My recipes and food photography have been featured in Oprah Magazine, Fox News, The Guardian, Parade, Buzzfeed, and Delish.
- I created this viral Instagram reel in December 2022.
- I have years of experience working with Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Lightroom Classic, and Adobe Premiere Pro, the world's top photo and video editing software.
- I've been a Food Blogger Pro Member since 2017.
- I've had 2 SEO Audits with Casey Markee of MediaWyse (2021 and 2023).
- I keep up to date with SEO best practices through the Food Blogger Pro podcast and the SEO for Bloggers webinars from TopHat Rank.
I look forward to working with you and helping you grow your food blog.