We handpicked the products and tools linked in this post. If you buy from one of these affiliate links, we may earn a small commission.
This frozen virgin mango daiquiri is sweet and fruity, making it a refreshing choice for a hot Friday afternoon. It only takes 4 simple ingredients and a few minutes to throw together!
Want to see our latest recipes? Subscribe to our email newsletter to get our latest recipes, fun food facts, food puns, and behind the scenes news about our blog.
What’s a non alcoholic mango daiquiri?
It’s made from pureed mangoes, lime juice, simple syrup, and rum extract. It’s a fun and fruity drink typically served in hurricane glasses and garnished with a maraschino cherry or fresh strawberry.
How much sugar is in this drink?
There is 73.6 grams of sugar per 15 fl oz. My frozen mangoes weren’t very sweet, so I had to add a lot of simple syrup. If yours are sweeter, you won’t need to add that much simple syrup.
How to Make
Pour 2 cups (400g) of granulated sugar and 2 cups (472 ml) of water in a saucepan. Stir over medium heat until the sugar is dissolved, then chill until cold.
You’ll need 5 cups of frozen mango chunks, 1 cup of lime juice, 1 2/3 cups simple syrup, and 1/2 teaspoon of rum extract.
Puree the frozen mango chunks, adding a little water if necessary. Blend in the remaining ingredients until smooth.
If the drink isn’t thick enough for you, blend in 1-2 cups of crushed ice.
Pour into three 15-ounce hurricane glasses and garnish with a maraschino cherry, mint sprig, and a paper umbrella. Enjoy!
- Fruit: try adding some frozen pineapple chunks or frozen strawberries to change up the flavor.
- Lime Juice: you could try a half-and-half blend of fresh lime juice and fresh lemon juice.
- Simple Syrup: a liquid sweetener such as honey or agave nectar would be a good substitute.
- Rum Extract: feel free to leave this out if you want.
- Use freshly squeezed lime juice. The bottled juice doesn’t taste as good as freshly squeezed. It’s definitely worth the extra time to do it yourself.
- You may need to add a little water while pureeing the mangoes. This is especially true if you’re using a less powerful blender.
- Adjust the amount of lime juice and simple syrup to taste. Everyone’s frozen fruit will taste different (I used Publix brand), so you’ll need to adjust the flavors.
- Blend in crushed ice for a thicker texture. Start with 1 cup, then add another.
- Make it ahead of time. Pour the drink into a freezer-safe pitcher and freeze until needed. Defrost before serving and break up any clumps with a fork.
- 1-Quart Saucepan: this small pan is convenient for making simple syrup.
- Citrus Reamer: this hand-held tool is the most effective way to juice limes.
- Measuring Cup: this jug is great for measuring and pouring liquids.
- Measuring Spoons: we have enjoyed using these measuring spoons for years!
- Hurricane Glasses: these beautiful glasses will make your drinks look gorgeous.
Other Mocktail Recipes to Try
- Virgin Peach Daiquiri
- Virgin Strawberry Daiquiri
- Non Alcoholic Piña Colada
- Caesar Mocktail
- Virgin Margarita
The pleasure of a 5-star review for this recipe would be greatly appreciated.Print
This easy recipe for frozen virgin mango daiquiri is quick to make in your blender! Just puree frozen mangoes with lime juice, simple syrup, and rum extract, and you’ll be chilling with this pretty drink in no time.
For the Drink
- 5 cups frozen mango chunks (700g)
- 1/2–1 cup filtered water, optional (118–236 ml)
- 1 2/3 cups simple syrup (392 ml)
- 1 cup freshly squeezed lime juice (236 ml)
- 1/2 teaspoon rum extract (2.5 ml)
For the Garnish
- 3 maraschino cherries
- 3 sprigs of fresh mint
- 3 paper cocktail umbrellas
- Squeeze the juice from 6-7 large limes to get 1 cup (236 ml).
- Puree the frozen mango chunks in a blender, adding 1/2-1 cup of filtered water if needed.
- Blend in the simple syrup, lime juice, and rum extract until smooth. Taste and add more lime juice or simple syrup if desired.
- Pour the daiquiris into three 15-ounce hurricane glasses. Cut a slit in the bottom of three maraschino cherries with stems and sit them on the edges of the glasses. Insert a mint sprig and a paper umbrella in each drink. Serve immediately.
- Squeeze your own lime juice for the best flavor.
- Make your own simple syrup by placing 2 cups (400g) of granulated sugar and 2 cups (472 ml) of water in a saucepan. Stir over medium heat until the sugar has dissolved, then chill until needed.
- Adjust the amount of lime juice and simple syrup to taste. Each fruit will have a different amount of sweetness, so you’ll need to adjust accordingly.
- Want a thicker texture? Blend in some crushed ice.
- Need to make ahead? Blend the daiquiri, then pour it into a plastic container and freeze until needed. Take it out about 30-45 minutes ahead, then break it up with a fork to make it slushy.
- Category: Beverage
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: mango daiquiri, frozen mango daiquiri, mango daiquiri non alcoholic