This non alcoholic chocolate mocha martini recipe is a party-worthy drink with a fun twist. If you don’t have time to make a fancy dessert, don’t worry. Make this decadent mocktini–it’s your dessert in a glass! Any chocolate lover, young or old, will gladly sip this after dinner drink. Be creative with the way you decorate the insides and rims of your glasses. Chocolate sauce, ganache, and sprinkles make the glasses look stunning.
What ingredients do you need for a chocolate mocha mocktini?
- Heavy cream
- Dark chocolate
- Sweetened condensed milk
- Strong chilled coffee
- Vanilla extract
Can I make a chocolate mocha mocktini ahead?
Yes, just follow the steps below and you’ll be all set for your next party.
- Make the strong coffee and chocolate ganache and allow them to cool. After you decorate the rims of the glasses, cover and refrigerate.
- Decorate the inside of the glasses and the rims with chocolate and place in the freezer so it can harden.
- Mix up the drink and pour into a 4-cup carafe or glass measuring cup. Cover and place in the fridge.
- Just before serving, stir then pour into the prepared glasses and garnish as desired.
How do you make a good chocolate mocktini?
Start by gathering all your ingredients. Make your strong coffee, and chop up the chocolate.
The first step is to make the chocolate ganache. Over medium heat, heat the heavy cream until it starts to steam and has a few bubbles on top. Remove from the heat.
Dump in the chopped chocolate and whisk until well combined. Pour some on a small plate for rimming the glasses, and pour the rest in a mixing bowl. Allow to cool for a few minutes so it can thicken.
Decorate the insides of the glasses with chocolate sauce then dip the rims of the glasses into the chocolate ganache.
Next, dip the rim into the chocolate sprinkles, and twirl it a bit so the sprinkles cover the chocolate. Put the glasses in a freezer for 10 or 15 minutes to allow the chocolate to set.
To make the drink, pour the sweetened condensed milk on top of the slightly cooled chocolate ganache.
Whisk together until mixed.
Pour in the vanilla.
Whisk in the strong coffee. If necessary, adjust the vanilla or coffee to taste.
If you feel it needs more chocolate, whisk in a heaping teaspoon of sifted cocoa powder. Pour into a carafe or 4-cup glass measuring jug. If making ahead, cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Pour the chocolate mocha mocktini into the prepared glasses.
Non alcoholic chocolate mocha martini is a special after dinner drink that everyone can enjoy. Make this for your next dinner party and impress your chocolate loving guests. Cheers!
- Want to lower the calories? Leave out the sweetened condensed milk, but it won’t be as thick.
- Want to stretch this drink? Pour it into 4 ounce glasses. It will serve 6 people, and the calories will be cut by 1/3.
- Want to change up the rim? Twirl the chocolate rim in crushed malt chocolate balls, or crushed hazelnuts.
- Want to add a garnish? Try a small scoop of coffee ice cream, a speared Ferrero Rocher chocolate, a large chocolate curl, or three fresh raspberries.
These other special coffee and chocolate drinks will make your day a little brighter.
- Secret Ingredient Hot Chocolate: a rich and creamy chocolate drink made on the stovetop.
- Peppermint Mocha: the beautiful flavors of chocolate and mint blend together in this copycat Starbucks drink.
- Non Alcoholic Irish Coffee: this easy drink is topped with a fun foamy layer of cream.
Did you make this non alcoholic chocolate martini? Please leave a star rating below the recipe to share how you enjoyed it.Print
Non alcoholic chocolate mocha martini is a fun after dinner drink recipe that’s perfect for kids, teens, pregnant ladies, and anyone with a sweet tooth. It’s a decadent treat to finish off your holiday meal. This fancy drink is easy to make at home for your next party using dark chocolate, cream, coffee, and vanilla. A unique drink that is always a hit!
For the Dark Chocolate Ganache
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 4 ounces good quality dark chocolate (70% cacao), chopped
For the Garnish
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate sauce
- Dark chocolate ganache, from above
- Chocolate sprinkles
- Small scoop of coffee ice cream (optional)
For the Drink
- 1 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 7 tablespoons strong coffee, chilled
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon cocoa powder, sifted (optional)
Making the Dark Chocolate Ganache
- Finely chop the chocolate with a large, sharp knife.
- Heat the heavy cream in a small saucepan until it barely starts to boil. You will see steam first, then small bubbles. Remove from heat immediately and pour in the chopped chocolate all at once. Whisk until well blended.
- Pour some ganache on a small plate to rim the martini glasses. Pour the rest in a bowl to allow it to cool.
Decorating the Glass
- Pour some chocolate sprinkles on a small plate.
- Dip the rim of the martini glass into the ganache first, then dip and twirl it in the chocolate sprinkles.
- Squeeze some dark chocolate sauce in the corner of a plastic sandwich bag. Twist the top and snip off the tip to form a small piping bag.
- Starting at the bottom, squeeze the chocolate sauce into the martini glass and swirl upward until 1/2 inch from the rim. Place in the freezer until needed.
Assembling the Drink
- Pour the sweetened condensed milk into the bowl of chocolate ganache and whisk until well combined.
- Whisk in the coffee and vanilla extract, then taste and adjust flavors by adding more coffee or vanilla as desired. Whisk in the optional cocoa powder.
- Pour the mixture into a glass carafe or 4-cup jug with a spout to make it easier to pour into the decorated martini glasses. Take the glasses out of the freezer and pour into two glasses.
- If desired, place a small scoop of coffee ice cream in the drink. Serve immediately.
- Optional garnishes include a small scoop of mocha ice cream, large chocolate curl, a round chocolate candy (like Ferrero Rocher) or fresh raspberries speared on a skewer and resting across the top of the glass.
Keywords: mocktails, recipe