We handpicked the products and tools linked in this post. If you buy from one of these affiliate links, we may earn a small commission. Thanks for supporting Savor the Flavour!
A showstopping strawberry margarita is guaranteed to turn some heads. Make it non alcoholic and it will be a fun summertime drink that everyone can enjoy. Whip up a pitcher tonight to share with your family, they’ll love you all the more for it. 😘
How many calories in are a strawberry margarita?
Most strawberry margaritas are very high in calories, but our recipe boasts only 244 calories! Plus, this drink contains 178% of your daily intake of vitamin C. If you are on a diet, you’ll just have to make this up when you need a special treat. Yup–it’s that good. You won’t regret it.
How do you make a strawberry margarita?
First gather all your ingredients. You’ll have to prep the strawberries and limes.
Combine the fresh strawberries with the slightly thawed strawberries and add in some sugar.
Mix well to coat the strawberries in the sugar.
Blend until the strawberries are pureed.
Transfer the pureed strawberries into a pitcher. Pour in the orange juice, frozen limeade, and sparkling mineral water, then gently stir.
With a sharp paring knife, hull the strawberries for the garnish.
Take a lime wedge and wet the rim of the glass.
Evenly spread the margarita salt on a small plate. Turn the glass upside down and twirl it back and forth until the rim is well coated with salt.
Carefully pour the margarita mixture into the salt rimmed glass.
Garnish with a lime wheel and a strawberry slice.
Enjoy with your family and friends!
Pro Tips for Making Strawberry Margaritas
- Use a combination of frozen and fresh strawberries.
- Slice the strawberries and sweeten them with sugar to bring out their flavor.
- Freezing the fresh, sliced strawberries for 30 minutes will help thicken the drink.
- If you use frozen strawberries and frozen limeade, you won’t need to use any ice.
- The orange juice is an important ingredient, so don’t swap it out.
- Use a fresh lime wedge to wet the rim of the margarita glass.
- If a salted rim isn’t to your liking, use sugar.
- If you can’t find sparkling lime mineral water, just use plain with a splash of fresh lime juice.
- If you’re serving this to a bunch of kids, use plastic margarita glasses.
Strawberry drinks are a summer favorite at our house. This non alcoholic strawberry margarita is sure to please young and old. Grab some strawberries and limes and whip up this refreshing beverage. It is bound to make your summertime memories extra pleasant.
Refresh and relax with one of these delicious fruity drinks in hand.
- The Best Virgin Strawberry Daiquiri You’ll Ever Taste: a tangy blend of lime juice and fresh and frozen strawberries.
- Non Alcoholic Strawberry Citrus Blush: an elegant drink garnished with fresh rose petals.
- Cinderella Mocktail: a fun and fruity drink that’s fit for a princess.
How did you enjoy this non alcoholic strawberry margarita? Leave a recipe rating to share your thoughts.Print
Non alcoholic strawberry margarita is an easy recipe that’s fun to serve in a pitcher for a crowd of kids or teens at your next outdoor party. It’s simple, fun and refreshing. Make a big batch and enjoy this fruity homemade blend that’s simply the best summer drink on a hot day.
For the Margarita
- 1 pound frozen cut strawberries, thawed slightly (2 1/4 cups)
- 1 pound fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 cup orange juice
- 12 fluid ounces frozen limeade concentrate
- 1 cup sparkling lime mineral water
For the Garnish
- 1 lime wedge
- 2 tablespoons margarita salt
- 6 lime wheels, thinly sliced from the center section of one medium lime
- 6 large strawberry slices
Prepping the Strawberries
- Rinse and hull the fresh strawberries. Set aside the six best strawberries to use as garnishes, then slice the rest into 1/4 inch slices. Cover the sliced berries and freeze for 30 minutes.
- Let the frozen sliced strawberries defrost on the counter for 15 minutes.
Making the Margarita
- Toss the fresh and frozen strawberries with the sugar until well combined.
- Puree the strawberries until smooth.
- Pour the puree into a large pitcher, then gently stir in the orange juice, frozen lime concentrate, and the sparkling lime mineral water.
Prepping the Garnishes
- Cut one lime into wedges, and the other lime into thin slices. Choose the best 6 slices and make another small cut so it will sit on the rim of the glass with ease. Set aside.
- Hull the six strawberries with a sharp paring knife. Do this by cutting a circle around the stem and lifting it out, then discard the hull. Cut a 1/4-inch slice out of the center of the strawberry.
- Pour two tablespoons of margarita salt on a small plate, and smooth it out so it’s evenly distributed.
Assembling the Margarita
- Take a lime wedge and run it around the rim of the six margarita glasses.
- Turn each glass upside down and swirl the rim into the margarita salt until the rim is evenly coated.
- Carefully pour the strawberry margarita into each glass until it is 1/4 inch from the top.
- Garnish the rim with a fresh strawberry slice and a lime wheel. Serve immediately.
- Adding crushed ice is optional, but it will dilute the drink. If you use frozen strawberries and frozen limeade, it won’t be necessary.
- Category: Beverages
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: Mexican
Keywords: strawberry margarita, frozen