Do you love all the sweet treats and breads from Panera Bread? Their display cases are filled with tempting cookies, muffins, bagels, pastries and savory loaves. There's no need to drive all the way to the restaurant when you can confidently make one of these delicious copycat recipes at home.
Love Panera soups, too? Make sure to try our copycat recipes for their broccoli cheddar soup and their 10 vegetable soup.
Panera Bread is an American fast casual restaurant chain known for their soups, sandwiches, salads and bagels. With over 2,000 locations in the United States and 13 in Canada, they are a popular place to go! Panera prides themselves on serving fresh, artisan breads and treats and clean, healthy meal choices.
This quick and easy recipe for Panera Bread’s lemon drop cookies will give you a whole batch of these chewy, citrusy treats! Save a trip to the restaurant, and enjoy these mouthwatering copycat cookies instead.
- Nutrition: Panera has 430 calories per cookie, and our recipe has 288 calories per cookie.
- Key Ingredients: Lemon juice, lemon zest, and lemon extract bring lots of flavor to these soft and chewy cookies, and they have some texture from the white chocolate chips.
You’ll love every bite of these sweet and salty kitchen sink cookies. This copycat Panera Bread recipe is easy to whip up, and soon you’ll be enjoying amazing cookies packed with tasty goodies like chocolate chips, caramel, and pretzels, and sprinkled with salt.
- Nutrition: Panera's jumbo kitchen sink cookies contain 800 calories each, while this copycat recipe is only 251 calories per cookie.
- Key Ingredients: This is a basic cookie dough made with browned butter for extra flavor. Plus, it's enriched with both milk and semi-sweet chocolate, crushed pretzels, caramel bits, and a generous sprinkle of flaky salt.
These extra chocolatey treats taste even better than Panera's! Learn how to make chocolate chipper cookies from scratch, and you'll be loving their crispy edges, chewy centers, and rich chunks of chocolate.
- Nutrition: Panera's contain 390 calories per cookie, while this recipe contains 307 calories per cookie.
- Key Ingredients: Melted butter and a blend of brown and white sugar makes these soft and chewy, while adding both milk and semi-sweet chocolates make them extra flavorful.
These copycat Panera cinnamon crunch bagels are topped with an amazing crunchy topping that will have you asking for a second helping! Make these chewy bagels at home, and you'll feel like a baking master.
- Nutrition: One Panera bagel contains 420 calories, and these copycat ones are only 226 calories per bagel.
- Key Ingredients: These bagels are sweetened with honey and topped with a crunchy cinnamon sugar topping. They're poached in a mixture of boiling water and baking soda to make them chewy.
This soft tomato basil bread is bursting with the Mediterranean flavors of sun dried tomatoes, basil, and garlic. Learn how to make this copycat Panera Bread loaf with this simple recipe, and your family can enjoy this delicious homemade bread today!
- Nutrition: A slice of Panera's tomato basil bread contains 130 calories, while this copycat recipe contains about 165 calories per slice.
- Key Ingredients: Dried basil, minced garlic, and sun-dried tomatoes add flavor, while adding tomato powder (affiliate) increases the flavor and color even more. A sweet glaze on top adds shine and flavor.
With this copycat recipe, you'll be able to make an amazing loaf of Panera's black pepper focaccia. This Italian yeast bread has a thin, crispy crust and soft texture that's perfect for eating plain or making into delicious sandwiches.
- Nutrition: One serving of Panera's black pepper focaccia is 140 calories, while ⅛ of this copycat focaccia contains 275 calories. (Panera doesn't specify how big their slice is.)
- Key Ingredients: Use bread flour and warm water along with extra virgin olive oil to create a flavorful dough that will rise well. A touch of black pepper adds a subtle piquantness.
Enjoy a batch of copycat Panera cranberry orange muffins with this simple recipe. These light jumbo muffins have the sweet and tangy flavors of cranberries and orange zest. Vegan and gluten free friendly.
- Nutrition: Each one of Panera's cranberry muffins contain 480 calories, while this copycat recipe makes muffins with only 387 calories each.
- Key Ingredients: Cornstarch lightens the texture, while orange zest and fresh or frozen cranberries add lots of bright flavors. The sprinkle of turbinado sugar on top adds a subtle crunch.
These moist, spiced Panera pumpkin muffins are an epic autumn treat that the whole family will love! Use this easy copycat recipe to whip up a batch of these jumbo muffins topped with streusel, and enjoy with a cup of coffee.
- Nutrition: Each Panera muffin contains 550 calories, while this copycat recipe makes muffins with only 525 calories.
- Key Ingredients: Cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, and ginger add lots of fall flavors. A simple mixture of flour, sugar, butter, and cinnamon makes the tantalizing streusel on top, and a dusting of powdered sugar makes each muffin look snowy.
Other Panera Recipes You'll Love
If you liked this recipe roundup and found it helpful, give it some love by sharing!
Follow us on Pinterest, Instagram, YouTube, and Facebook for more crave-worthy recipes!
The Panera tomato basil bread is my favorite out of all of these items. The bread is soft and airy. The basil as a nice freshness to it. The tomato is a flavorful as well. Yum, Yum!
Great choice, Alex--I love that bread, too! Thanks for your kind comment.
The lemon drop cookies and pumpkin muffins are amazing! All of these copycat recipes taste divine. I have enjoyed tasting all of them.
I'm glad that you enjoyed all of these recipes so much, Beth!