MOIST & JUICY
BY SAVOR THE FLAVOUR
1. Gently mix the filling ingredients, then let it rest for 30 minutes. 2. Divide it into 12 equal balls.
3. Gently flatten each ball into a patty, making them all an even thickness. 4. Sear them in butter for 4 minutes per side.
5. Caramelize the onions in a cast iron skillet, then deglaze. 6. Sprinkle them with flour and cook for 2 minutes.
7. Add the liquid to the onions and cook until thickened. 8. Put the patties in a 9x9-inch baking pan and pour the gravy on top.
9. Bake at 350°F for 20 minutes to finish cooking the meat. 10. Serve the patties with the onion gravy spooned on top.