Want the best hamburger buns ever?
These soft and chewy pretzel buns make an epic burger!
You won't need anything fancy to make these chewy and delicious pretzel buns!
1. Mix the yeast and salt into the bread flour. 2. Mix in the other ingredients to form a slightly sticky dough.
3. Knead the dough for 10-15 minutes, or until you can read through it. 4. Let it rise until doubled.
5. Punch down the dough and divide it into 12 pieces. 6. Roll each one into a ball and let them prove until springy.
7. Stir baking soda into boiling water. 8. Poach the buns in the liquid for 15 seconds per side.
9. Sprinkle with salt and bake at 400°F for 13-15 minutes. 10. Let them cool, then enjoy as a burger or with soup.
You will love these soft, chewy buns for hamburgers or served with dips and soups!