By Savor the Flavour
You'll be whipping up this honey sesame chicken in no time!
1. Whisk the marinade ingredients, then add the chicken and marinate for 30 minutes in the fridge. 2. Whisk the ingredients for the honey sesame sauce together.
3. Mix the dry ingredients for the batter, then add the wet ones. 4. Coat the marinated meat in the deep frying batter.
5. Heat 1 1/2 cup of oil in a wok until it reaches 350°F. Add the chicken pieces and cook for 5 min. 6. Flip the chicken over as it cooks, then drain on paper towels.
7. Cook the garlic, then add the beans and pepper and cook for 2 min. 8. Whisk the cornstarch and water, then add to the sauce. Pour into the wok and stir until thickened.
9. Add the deep fried chicken to the sauce and stir to coat. 10. Add the veggie mixture back to the wok and cook for a minute or two to heat everything through.
Serve this delicious Panda Express honey sesame chicken with fried rice or chow mein.