You don't need anything fancy to whip up a loaf of amazing challah bread!
1. Mix the flour, salt, and yeast in a bowl. Make sure the salt doesn't touch the yeast. 2. Mix in the liquids to form a slightly sticky dough.
3. Knead with the dough hook until it's smooth and stretchy and less sticky. 4. Cover the dough and let it rise until it's doubled in size, about 1 1/2 to 2 hours.
5. Divide the dough into 5 pieces and roll into ropes. 6. Tack the ropes together at the top, then braid them.
7. Pinch the ends of the loaf together to seal, then tuck them underneath. 8. Place the loaf on a tray and let it rise until doubled, about 1 hour.
9. Brush the loaf with egg wash and bake at 375°F for 25-30 minutes. 10. Let the loaf cool completely, then tear or slice and enjoy.
Enjoy this delicious challah with family and friends or on the Sabbath!