Sparkling cranberry mocktail is a ridiculously easy mocktail that’s full of sparkles and fun! Just mix together cranberry juice with some Sprite and garnish with ice, rosemary, and fresh cranberries to craft a delicious non alcoholic drink. Family and friends will love this holiday mocktail on Thanksgiving, Christmas, or New Years Eve!
For the Drink
- 1/3 cup cranberry juice (78 ml)
- 1 1/2 cups cranberry Sprite (354 ml)
For the Garnish
- 1 tablespoon crushed ice
- 1 tablespoon fresh cranberries
- 1 sprig of fresh rosemary
- Rinse the fresh cranberries and rosemary sprig.
- Pour the juice and Sprite into a 15.5 ounce highball or Collins glass, then gently stir to combine.
- Garnish with crushed ice, fresh cranberries, and the rosemary sprig. Serve immediately.
- Save some time by preparing the garnishes a few hours ahead of time.
- Can't find cranberry Sprite? Use cran ginger ale or regular Sprite instead.
- Chill the liquids for a couple of hours.
- Adjust the ratios to your personal taste.
- Category: Drinks
- Method: Mixing
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: cranberry, Sprite, non alcoholic