We handpicked the products and tools linked in this post. If you buy from one of these affiliate links, we may earn a small commission. Thanks for supporting Savor the Flavour!
Roasted grape tomatoes is a simple side dish with a lot of flair. It looks stunning and tastes amazing, so it’s a great choice to serve when company comes. Since I’m a huge fan of tomatoes, I personally don’t need to wait for a special day to make this recipe. This dish comes together with minimal time and effort.
I love the color these grape tomatoes bring to your plate. When I was a child, my Mom would frequently strive to serve us a very colorful supper. If you agree, that supper plates look better with splashes of bright color, add this roasted grape tomato salad to your go-to side dishes when you want a flavorful vegetable side.
Roasted grape tomatoes are a quick and easy side dish that is full of vibrant color and vitamin C.
- 2 pints grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 7–8 medium garlic cloves, whole
- 1 1/2 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
- sprinkle of salt
- sprinkle of pepper
- 1/8 cup fresh chives, chopped small
- 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- Preheat the oven to 450 F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Rinse and halve the grape tomatoes.
- Peel 7 or 8 garlic cloves and slice off their ends.
- Rinse and chop the fresh rosemary.
- In a medium bowl, toss the tomatoes and garlic, with the olive oil and fresh rosemary.
- Spread the mixture evenly on the cookie sheet and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Roast the tomatoes until they start to collapse and are browned slightly, about 20 to 22 minutes. Make sure to stir the tomatoes after 10 minutes of cooking.
- Rinse and finely chop 1/8 cup of chives.
- Before serving, toss with the finely chopped chives and sprinkle with freshly grated Parmesan cheese. Serve warm.
- Using parchment paper helps keep your cookie sheet cleaner.
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: roasted tomatoes cherry, quick oven roasted tomatoes