These dark chocolate raspberry truffles will delight your tastebuds! This easy recipe shows you how to make this simple, elegant dessert in just a few minutes. They’re a perfect treat for Valentine’s Day or Christmas.
- Making the ganache. Pour the cream into a small saucepan and set over medium heat until it begins to steam and gently bubble. Immediately remove it from the heat, add the chocolate chips, and whisk constantly until the chocolate has melted and the ganache is smooth. Whisk in the raspberry jam until smooth.
- Chill. Pour the mixture into a bowl and chill uncovered for at least 2 hours, or until the mixture is firm enough to roll into balls using your hands or a small cookie scoop.
- Shape. Scoop the chilled ganache out of the bowl with a spoon and roll into truffle-sized balls. Roll the truffles in the cocoa powder as you go.
- Enjoy. The truffles have the best raspberry flavor and texture on the same day they are made. Store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator or freeze for up to 3 months then thaw on the counter at room temperature.
- Be sure to use dark chocolate with at least 60% cacao for the best flavor.
- Don't overheat the cream, or it may cause the ganache to split.
- Is the chilled ganache too hard to roll? Let it sit out at room temperature for a few minutes and try again.
- Prep Time: 25 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: no bake raspberry truffles, raspberry truffle recipe with jam