Dill pickle dip is an easy low carb recipe that is quick whip up. Made with sour cream and Philadelphia cream cheese, this creamy dip is best served cold and is perfect for chips and pretzels at your next party, snacks at home, or the Super Bowl.
- 8 ounces full fat cream cheese, softened (226g)
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill, chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup pickle juice
- 1 cup reduced-sodium dill pickles, finely diced
- Place the all the ingredients in a mixing bowl, except the pickle juice and chopped pickles. Blend everything together with a hand held mixer on medium-low speed until well combined.
- Add the pickle juice and mix with hand blender. The dip will thicken once it is chilled. Taste and add more salt or black pepper if desired.
- Fold in the chopped dill pickles with a spatula. Stir, then cover and refrigerate for 1 hour or overnight. This chilling time improves the flavor.
- Serve with your favorite chips, vegetables, crackers, pork rinds, hard salami, or cheese puffs.
- Use a mini chopper to reduce prep time.
- Chill it in the fridge for one hour to thicken and improve flavor.
- Add a bit more pickle juice to thin it.
- Chop fine or coarse, it’s personal preference on texture.
- Change up the flavor of pickles for a different taste.
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Chopped
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: dill pickle dip, quick dip recipe