Copycat Chick-fil-A Frosted Sunrise
Copycat Chick-fil-A Frosted Sunrise is a fruity ice cream drink that’s fun and easy to make this summer for your kids. Use a blender to get the best results for this simple frozen treat. Pour it into a tall glass for a refreshing drink at breakfast, at the beach, or any time of the day.
Servings: 3 servings
- 6 cups good-quality vanilla ice cream roughly 18 scoops
- 3 cups Simply Orange juice pulp free
- ½ navel orange roughly four wedges
- If you need to keep the drinks cool before serving, place in the freezer for up to 30 minutes. Any longer, and it could start to turn into solid ice cream.
- If you can't find Simply Orange juice, use 100% not from concentrate orange juice.
- For best results, use a creamy good quality vanilla bean ice cream. We like Blue Bunny vanilla bean ice cream.
Calories: 670kcal | Carbohydrates: 91g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 30g | Saturated Fat: 18g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 116mg | Sodium: 214mg | Potassium: 1060mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 79g | Vitamin A: 1665IU | Vitamin C: 139mg | Calcium: 375mg | Iron: 1mg