Watermelon Slushie Mocktail
Watermelon slushie mocktail is a healthy-ish drink recipe your family will love! Frozen watermelon, lime juice, sugar, and frozen strawberries blend together to create this refreshing, nonalcoholic summer drink.
Servings: 7 cups
- 5 ⅔ cups watermelon cubed
- 1 ½ cup frozen sliced strawberries
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ⅓ cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- Squeeze your own lime juice with a citrus press or reamer for the best flavor.
- If the slushie is too thick, add a little water or additional lime juice.
- If the slushie isn't thick enough, freeze it for an hour or two; then break up the icy clumps until smooth.
- This drink melts very quickly, so store it in the freezer until ready to serve.
Serving: 1cup | Calories: 105kcal | Carbohydrates: 27g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 2mg | Potassium: 199mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 24g | Vitamin A: 710IU | Vitamin C: 32mg | Calcium: 15mg | Iron: 1mg