Blue Lagoon Mocktail
This refreshing non alcoholic drink is easy to make for kids and adults to enjoy. Savor this blue lagoon mocktail on hot summer days. You can even make it into a fun slushy!
Servings: 1 drink
- ¼ cup blue Curaçao syrup
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 12 fl oz lemon-lime soda such as Sprite
- Lemon slice for garnish
- Ice optional
Squeeze the juice from a fresh lemon using a citrus reamer.
Fill a 15-ounce highball glass with two or three ice cubes, if desired.
Pour the blue Curaçao syrup and lemon juice into the glass, then slowly fill the rest of the glass with the Sprite. Stir gently to combine.
Garnish the drink with a lemon slice and a paper straw. Enjoy immediately.
- Rim the glasses by dipping them in water and then in sugar.
- Chill the Sprite and the blue Curaçao syrup to reduce the need for ice.
- Make this into a slushie by freezing the drink in a freezer-friendly container for 4-6 hours. Stir halfway through. Before serving, break up any clumps with a fork.
Serving: 15ounces | Calories: 370kcal | Carbohydrates: 62g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 36mg | Potassium: 35mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 60g | Vitamin A: 2IU | Vitamin C: 12mg | Calcium: 9mg | Iron: 1mg