Frozen virgin pink lemonade martini is an easy recipe that is perfect for kids, teens, or families. This summer, learn how to make this fun and refreshing drink and make up a big batch for your next party.
For the Drink
- 12 fluid ounces frozen lemonade, from concentrate (354 ml)
- 1/2 cup pulp-free orange juice (118 ml)
- 1/4 cup 100% cranberry juice, no sugar added (omit if using cranberry Sprite) (60 ml)
- 1/4 cup grenadine (60 ml)
- 3 cups crushed ice, plus more if needed (370g)
- 1 cup plain or cranberry Sprite, chilled (236 ml)
For the Rims and Garnish
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar (37g)
- 1 lemon, halved, for rimming the glasses
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced for garnish
Preparing the Rims & Garnish
- Pour the sugar into a plate or shallow bowl and shake it gently from side to side to spread the sugar in an even layer. Take half of a lemon and run it around the rim of the martini glass to dampen, then turn the glass upside down and twirl in the sugar. Freeze the glasses if desired.
- Rinse and dry a lemon, then thinly slice crosswise into wheels. Cut a small slit in each lemon wheel so it can sit securely on the edge of the glass.
Making the Drink
- Measure out the ingredients. Omit the cranberry juice if you’re using cranberry Sprite. Be sure that all the ingredients are chilled to help the drink stay frozen longer.
- Pour all the ingredients except the crushed ice and Sprite into a blender. Blend until combined, then add the crushed ice, roughly 3 cups, until the level on your blender says 4 1/2 cups. Blend for a few seconds until the drink has a slushy consistency. If necessary, add a little bit more crushed ice to get the right slushy texture.
- Gently stir in the Sprite, then carefully pour into the rimmed glasses, making sure not to disturb the sugared rim.
- Garnish each drink with a lemon wheel, then enjoy right away. This drink can melt quickly on a hot day, so place the drinks in the freezer if you’re serving them later. Any leftovers can be stored covered in the freezer.
- Cranberry Sprite can be found in U.S. grocery stores around Thanksgiving and Christmas. It comes in 2-liter bottles or in cans. This drink tastes the best when made with cranberry Sprite.
- Keep the frozen lemonade concentrate frozen until just before using. This ingredient, along with the crushed ice, is key to the right texture of this frozen drink.
- The pleasure of a 5-star review for this virgin pink lemonade martini would be greatly appreciated.
- 👩🏻🍳 Want to see our latest recipes? Subscribe to our email newsletter to get our latest recipes, fun food facts, food puns, and behind the scenes news about our blog.
- Category: Beverages
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: pink lemonade martini, non alcholic drinks, virgin martini recipes