Learn how to make Chick-fil-A’s delicious peppermint chip milkshake in your own home! This copycat recipe is a thick, creamy, and refreshing treat that kids and adults will love.
- Place the peppermint bark in a sandwich bag and finely crush it with a rolling pin or meat mallet.
- Scoop the ice cream into a blender and pour in the crushed peppermint bark, the milk, and the peppermint extract.
- Blend until smooth. (If you don't have a powerful blender, do steps 3-4 in two batches.)
- If you would like to add food coloring, blend in a little bit at a time. You need just enough to tint the shake a pale pink.
- Immediately pour the milkshake into tall glasses and garnish with whipped cream and a maraschino cherry. Enjoy right away or place in the freezer to enjoy later.
- Use a high quality vanilla ice cream for the best flavor.
- Can't find peppermint bark? Melt 12 ounces (340g) of dark chocolate and spread it in a 9x13-inch cookie sheet lined with parchment. Chill for 10 minutes, then top with 12 ounces (340g) of melted white chocolate. Sprinkle on 1/2 cup (60g) crushed peppermint and chill for 1 hour.
- Category: Beverage
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: recipe, ingredients