Our Chick-fil-A copycat peach milkshake recipe is made with fresh, juicy peaches. This homemade version is so easy to whip up in your blender this summer! Kids will love this delicious way to cool off.
- Peel, pit, and chop the peaches.
- Put half of the ingredients into the blender. Blend for a few seconds so it’s blended, but still really thick.
- Pour into a glass. Add in some reserved peach chunks that have been diced small for extra texture and flavor and stir them in with a long handled spoon. Repeat with remaining ingredients for the other drink.
- Whip the cream with a hand blender or a whisk, adding a touch of sugar or vanilla as desired. Spoon or pipe the whipped cream on top of the milkshake.
- Add a maraschino cherry with a stem and one or two red straws. Enjoy right away or place in the freezer for 20-30 minutes.
- Use ice cream with a strong vanilla bean flavor that is frozen hard and not melted.
- Add more ice cream or freeze it for 30 minutes to thicken the drink.
- After it’s blended, stir in more chunks for the right texture.
- Add pureed peelings blended with peach nectar.
- If using frozen or canned, use peach nectar instead of milk.
- Category: Drinks
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: recipe, Chick-fil-A, seasonal