Our copycat Orange Julius recipe is creamy, frothy, and healthy. This drink is so easy to make with real fruit in a blender. It’s a great treat for kids or adults to enjoy at breakfast or at your next party.
For the Orange Julius
- 6 fluid ounces frozen concentrated orange juice (177 ml)
- 1 cup whole milk (240 ml)
- 1 cup filtered water (240 ml)
- 2 tablespoons sugar (25g)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla (10 ml)
- 1 banana, peeled
- 1 lime, peeled and quartered
- 1 cup crushed ice
For the Garnish
- Half a lemon, sliced
- Half a lime, sliced
- 1/3 cup of sugar (for the rim)
- Dump all the ingredients, except the ice, into a blender. Blend until smooth.
- To make ahead, cover the blender jar at this stage with it’s lid and refrigerate. Add the ice just before serving, then blend until smooth.
- To sugar the rim of the glass, dip the top of the glass in a small tray of water, then dip in a small bowl of white sugar.
- Garnish each drink with lemon and lime slices. Serve immediately with a straw.
- Make this recipe perfectly the first time. Check out the step-by-step photos and pro tips before the recipe card.
- The pleasure of a 5-star review for this Orange Julius recipe would be greatly appreciated.
- 👩🏻🍳 Want to see our latest recipes? Subscribe to our email newsletter to get our latest recipes, fun food facts, food puns, and behind the scenes news about our blog.
- Category: Drink
- Method: Blended
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: orange julius dairy queen, orange julius recipe