This copycat Chick-fil-A recipe is super easy to make at home! All you need is a few ingredients, and you’ll have a mocha coffee fix ready to enjoy. Make your own mocha cream cold brew and cool off during the last days of summer.
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream (120 ml)
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup, such as Ghirardelli (30 ml)
- 2 tablespoons cold brew coffee
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar, optional
- 1/2 cup crushed ice, optional
- Pour the cream, chocolate syrup, and coffee into an 8-ounce glass and stir well until the chocolate syrup has dissolved. If it’s taking a long time, microwave then drink for about 20 seconds to encourage the syrup to dissolve.
- Taste and stir in the sugar if desired.
- Add the crushed ice and a paper straw, and enjoy immediately.
- Want to make your own cold brew? Coarsely grind 6 ounces (170g) of medium roast coffee beans and stir them with 6 cups (1.4 liters) of cold water. Cover and refrigerate for 20 hours, then strain out the grounds and reserve the coffee. Cold brew will keep in the fridge for up to 1 week.
- Don’t have chocolate syrup? Make a substitute by heating 1/2 cup of heavy cream in a saucepan until just barely simmering, then remove it from the heat and whisk in 3 ounces (85g) of dark chocolate chips until smooth.
- Make Ahead Tips: assemble the drink in advance and refrigerate it until ready to serve. Don’t add the ice until you’re ready to enjoy it, and make sure to stir it well before serving, as the chocolate will settle.
- Category: Beverage
- Method: Stirred
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: chick fil a, cold brew, recipe