This delicious tropical drink is so refreshing, you’ll want a refill! This copycat Chick-fil-A recipe for mango passion tea is made with homemade lemonade, unsweet tea, mango nectar, and passionfruit juice.
- 1/2 cup freshly brewed black tea, unsweetened
- 1/4 cup homemade lemonade (see notes for recipe)
- 1/2 cup Welch's passionfruit juice
- 1/2 cup Goya mango nectar
- Pour the unsweet tea into a 15-ounce glass and top it off with the lemonade, passionfruit juice, and mango nectar. Stir until blended.
- Add crushed ice as desired, then garnish with a lemon wheel on the rim of the glass and a paper straw. Enjoy immediately.
- How to Make Unsweet Tea: pour 8 cups of freshly boiled water over 2 family sized Lipton tea bags. Steep for 6-8 minutes, depending upon how strong you like it, then remove the tea bags. This will keep in the fridge for up to 3 days.
- How to Make Lemonade: squeeze about 8 fresh lemons with a reamer to get 1 cup of lemon juice. Stir the juice with 1 1/2 cups of water and 1/2 cup of sugar. This recipe makes 2 2/3 cups of tart lemonade, and it will keep in the fridge for up to 1 week.
- If you're pressed for time, use a high-quality store bought lemonade, such as Simply Lemonade.
- Chill the ingredients in advance for the best flavor.
- Category: Drinks
- Method: Stirred
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: mango passion tea, lemonade, chick fil a