This easy recipe for frozen virgin mango daiquiri is quick to make in your blender! Just puree frozen mangoes with lime juice, simple syrup, and rum extract, and you’ll be chilling with this pretty drink in no time.
For the Drink
- 5 cups frozen mango chunks (700g)
- 1/2–1 cup filtered water, optional (118–236 ml)
- 1 2/3 cups simple syrup (392 ml)
- 1 cup freshly squeezed lime juice (236 ml)
- 1/2 teaspoon rum extract (2.5 ml)
For the Garnish
- 3 maraschino cherries
- 3 sprigs of fresh mint
- 3 paper cocktail umbrellas
- Squeeze the juice from 6-7 large limes to get 1 cup (236 ml).
- Puree the frozen mango chunks in a blender, adding 1/2-1 cup of filtered water if needed.
- Blend in the simple syrup, lime juice, and rum extract until smooth. Taste and add more lime juice or simple syrup if desired.
- Pour the daiquiris into three 15-ounce hurricane glasses. Cut a slit in the bottom of three maraschino cherries with stems and sit them on the edges of the glasses. Insert a mint sprig and a paper umbrella in each drink. Serve immediately.
- Make your own simple syrup by placing 2 cups (400g) of granulated sugar and 2 cups (472 ml) of water in a saucepan. Stir over medium heat until the sugar has dissolved, then chill until needed.
- The pleasure of a 5 star review for this Frozen Virgin Mango Daiquiri would be greatly appreciated.
- Category: Beverage
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: mango daiquiri, frozen mango daiquiri, mango daiquiri non alcoholic