Learn how to make this super simple Oreo pie crust in both baked and no bake versions. Use this homemade crust for cheesecake, pies, or other desserts. It only takes 2 ingredients to make your own Oreo crust!
- 24 Oreo cookies, including cream filling (272g)
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted (60g)
- Crush the cookies in a food processor until they turn into fine crumbs. Do not remove the cream filling from the Oreos.
- Pour the crumbs into a bowl and thoroughly mix in the melted butter. If you squeeze a fistful of the mixture together, it should hold its shape without falling apart. If the mixture is too dry and crumbly, add more melted butter.
- Press the crumbs into a 9-inch pie plate, using a flat-bottomed object like a measuring cup, and a spoon. Make sure the crumbs are firmly packed in an even thickness around the base and sides.
- No Bake Crust: Chill the crust for 20-30 minutes in the fridge or 1 hour in the freezer before using.
- Baked Crust: Bake the crust at 350 F for 8-10 minutes, until crisp; then let it cool on a wire rack.
- Make sure the Oreos are evenly crushed without chunks or lumps.
- Squeeze a handful of the mixture to see if it holds together in a clump; that means that there's enough butter.
- Pack the crust tightly, or it will fall apart later.
- Want a baked crust? Bake it at 350 F for 8 to 10 minutes, until firm to the touch.
- Category: Pies
- Method: Chilled
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: oreo pie crust, no bake oreo pie crust