Frozen strawberry lemonade is an easy nonalcoholic drink recipe that can be whipped up in minutes! Blend together lemon juice and frozen strawberries to get a refreshing treat with a slushie like texture. This drink has all the sweet and sour flavors that you love.
- 4 cups whole frozen strawberries (590g)
- 1 1/2 cups freshly squeezed lemon juice (355 ml)
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar (133g)
- 1/2 cup water (120 ml)
- Squeeze the lemon juice with a wooden reamer. It’s important to use freshly squeezed juice for the best flavor.
- Place frozen strawberries, lemon juice, and sugar into a blender and puree until smooth. If the blender is struggling, add some of the water as needed. You may need to divide the mixture into 2 or 3 batches if you’re not using a powerful blender.
- Taste the drink and adjust the amount of lemon juice and sugar to taste.
- Serve immediately in sugar-rimmed glasses with a slice of strawberry, lemon wheel, and mint sprig.
- Be sure that the strawberries are thoroughly frozen and not thawed, or the drink will not be as thick.
- Want a slushy? Make the drink in advance and pour it into a clean emptied out ice cream tub. Freeze for 4-6 hours, then let it stand at room temperature to melt slightly. Break up any clumps with a fork, and enjoy immediately.
- How to Rim the Glasses: dip the rims in water or simple syrup, then twist them in granulated sugar. Feel free to use colored sugar or salt if you prefer.
- Category: Drinks
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: frozen lemonade, nonalcoholic drinks