Want to make a Starbucks eggnog latte at home this Christmas? This easy recipe makes a healthy and delicious version of this festive coffee drink. It’s vegan friendly, and can be made iced or hot.
- 1 shot espresso (2 tablespoons; 30 ml)
- ½ cup whole milk (120 ml)
- ½ cup T.G. Lee eggnog (120 ml)
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg, for garnish
- Brew the espresso with your preferred method, preferably with the Christmas Blend from Starbucks for the closest flavor to the original. I used a moka pot for this step.
- Pour the milk and eggnog into a large glass and microwave it for about a minute on high. Use a milk frother to froth the milk mixture until it has at least doubled in volume and thickened.
- Pour a shot of espresso into a 16-ounce glass or mug, then slowly pour the frothed milk on top.
- Sprinkle the nutmeg on top of the foamed milk and enjoy right away.
- Heat the milk mixture until it reaches 150-155 F before frothing.
- A moka pot or French press coffee are good alternatives if you don't have an espresso machine.
- If you don't have a milk frother, you can grab this one online or just shake the milk in a mason jar.
- Use freshly grated nutmeg for the very best taste.
- Category: Beverage
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: copycat recipe, starbucks