Easy lime and mint refresher is a non alcoholic beverage made with lime juice, simple syrup, mint syrup, and sparkling mineral water. It’s an easy drink recipe that will please guests at a summer party, Easter brunch, or baby shower.
For the Mint Simple Syrup
- 1 cup granulated sugar (200g)
- 1 cup filtered water (236 ml)
- 1/2 cup fresh mint, chopped
For Each Drink
- 1/4 cup simple syrup, chilled
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 tablespoon mint simple syrup
- Regular or lime-flavored sparkling mineral water, such as Perrier, chilled
- 1 slice of cucumber, quartered
- 1 sprig of fresh mint
- 1 lime wheel
Making the Mint Simple Syrup (10 min + 1 hour steeping)
- Pour the sugar and water into a medium saucepan and stir together over medium heat until the sugar has dissolved.
- Bring the mixture to a simmer, then add the chopped mint and cook for 2-3 minutes. Remove from the heat, cover, and let steep at room temperature for 1 hour.
- Strain out the mint leaves and let the mint simple syrup chill until needed.
Making the Drink (10 minutes)
- Combine 1/4 cup simple syrup, 1 tablespoon lime juice, and 1 tablespoon mint syrup in the glass, then top with about 2/3 cup of sparkling mineral water. Stir gently to combine.
- Garnish with a slice of cucumber cut into fourths and a sprig of fresh mint. Place a lime wheel on the rim of the glass and serve immediately.
The pleasure of a 5 star review for this easy lime and mint refresher recipe would be greatly appreciated.
- Category: Beverage
- Method: Stirred
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: lime and mint refresher, mocktail, non alcoholic