This easy recipe for homemade whipped cream can be made in minutes! Use this fluffy, vanilla flavored cream for coffee, frosting, cakes, and other desserts. You only need 3 ingredients to make whipped cream at home!
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, chilled (240 ml)
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar (25g)
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pour the chilled heavy whipping cream, sugar, and vanilla extract into the bowl and beat on medium speed until it reaches stiff peaks.
- Serve immediately, or keep tightly covered in the fridge for a few hours.
- Make this recipe perfectly the first time. Check out the step-by-step photos and pro tips before the recipe card.
- The pleasure of a 5-star review for this whipped cream recipe would be greatly appreciated.
- 👩🏻🍳 Want to see our latest recipes? Subscribe to our email newsletter to get our latest recipes, fun food facts, food puns, and behind the scenes news about our blog.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Whipped
- Cuisine: French
Keywords: how to make whipped cream at home, how to make whipped cream from scratch, whipped cream recipe