Copycat Chick-fil-A Frosted Sunrise is a nonalcoholic fruity ice cream drink that’s fun and easy to make this summer for your kids. Use a blender to get the best results for this simple frozen treat. Pour it into a tall glass for a refreshing drink at breakfast, at the beach, or any time of the day.
- 2 cups good-quality vanilla ice cream (roughly 6 scoops)
- 3/4 cup Simply Orange juice, pulp free
- 1/4 navel orange (roughly two wedges)
- Measure out two cups of vanilla ice cream (or 6 scoops) and place in a blender. Pour 3/4 cup of orange juice over the ice cream.
- Cut up half an orange into four wedges, then squeeze the juice of two wedges into the blender. Blend for a few seconds or until smooth.
- Pour into a tall 16 ounce glass and serve immediately with a straw. No other garnish is necessary.
- It's best to make one glass up at a time.
- If you need to keep them cool before serving, place in the freezer for up to 20 minutes.
- If you can't find Simply Orange juice, use 100% pure, pasteurized, not from concentrate orange juice.
- For best results, use a creamy good quality vanilla ice cream.
- To increase the orange flavor, use a little freshly squeezed orange juice.
- Category: Beverage
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 15 ounces
Keywords: frosted sunrise, copycat, chick-fil-a