This easy recipe for a copycat Chick-fil-A cookies and cream milkshake takes minutes to make. You’ll enjoy each sip of this healthier homemade version. Even your kids can help with this DIY shake!
- 8 Oreo cookies, crushed (90g)
- 2 1/2 cups vanilla bean ice cream, about 9 small scoops (Blue Bunny)
- 1/3 cup whole milk (80 ml)
- Place the Oreos in a zip-top bag and crush them into a powder with a rolling pin or meat mallet.
- Pour the crushed Oreos into a blender and add the vanilla ice cream and milk. Blend on low speed until smooth, then raise the speed to high for a few seconds.
- Immediately pour the milkshake into glasses and enjoy. Keep the shakes frozen by putting it in the freezer until about 15-30 minutes before you want to drink it.
- For the garnish, pour 2/3 cup of heavy whipping cream into a bowl with 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract. Whip with a handheld electric mixer until stiff, then pipe or scoop it on top of the shakes. Garnish with a cherry on top.
- If you have a very powerful blender, you can probably skip crushing the Oreos.
- Add more milk as needed to help the blender smoothly mix the ingredients together.
- Category: Drinks
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: ingredients, calories, price