These super easy no bake cookie dough bites are sure to be a hit with family and friends! These sweet treats taste just like real chocolate chip cookie dough, but are made without eggs or raw flour. This recipe is vegan friendly and gluten free friendly, too!
- 2/3 cup light brown sugar (132g)
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened (115g)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup all-purpose flour (120g)
- 1/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips (42g)
- Toast the flour. Preheat the oven to 350 F and spread the flour on a small cookie sheet. Bake it for 5 minutes to make the raw flour safe to eat.
- Cream butter and sugar. Dump the softened butter and sugar into the bowl of a stand mixer and beat on medium speed for 2 minutes. The mixture should be light and fluffy.
- Add vanilla and salt. Mix in the vanilla and salt until blended.
- Finish the dough. Stir in the flour on low speed, then stir in the chocolate chips until they are evenly mixed into the dough.
- Roll. Divide the dough into 14 equal pieces, each one weighing about 30 grams, then roll them into balls.
- Enjoy. Eat the cookie balls right away or seal them in an airtight container for later.
- Let the toasted flour cool for 5 minutes or so before adding it to the creamed butter and sugar mixture, or it may melt the butter.
- Dough too sticky? Add more toasted flour a tablespoon at a time.
- Dough too dry? Add more softened butter a tablespoon at a time.
- Prep Time: 25 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Snack
- Method: Mixer
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: no bake cookie dough bites without cream cheese, no egg chocolate chip cookie dough bites