Cinderella mocktail is a fun and fruity non alcoholic drink that’s perfect for a bridal shower or baby shower. Orange juice, lemon juice, ice cubes, and a few other delicious ingredients is all it takes to make this lovely drink fit for a princess.
For Each Drink
- 1/4 cup unsweetened pineapple juice (2 fl oz)
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed orange juice (2 fl oz)
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice (1 fl oz)
- 1 tablespoon grenadine (0.5 fl oz)
- 3 dashes Angostura bitters (about 0.6 tsp)
- 1 1/4 cup sparkling mineral water (10 fl oz)
- 2 ice cubes
For the Garnish
- 1 orange slice per glass
- 1 maraschino cherry per glass
- Squeeze the juice from about one large orange and one large lemon. Measure out 1/4 cup of orange juice and 1 tablespoon of lemon juice for the Cinderella drink.
- Pour the pineapple, orange, and lemon juices into a 15.5-ounce highball or Collins glass. Stir together until blended.
- Add the grenadine and Angostura bitters, then fill the rest of the glass with sparkling mineral water (about 1 1/4 cup or 10 fl oz). Gently stir the drink, then add 2 ice cubes.
- Garnish the glass with an orange wedge and maraschino cherry.
- Squeeze your own citrus juice.
- Don't forget about the Angostura bitters; they add a unique flavor that can't be substituted.
- Add another layer of flavor by using a fruit-flavored sparkling water.
- Be sure to serve the mocktail in a special glass for the best presentation.
- Enjoy immediately, or the fizz will disappear.
- Category: Beverage
- Method: Hand Juicing
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: cinderella drink, mocktail