This vegan avocado cilantro dressing recipe is creamy and healthy. Learn how to make this simple 5 minute dressing that's made with cilantro, avocado, limes, and jalapenos. Plus, it's dairy free and keto friendly!
- 1 bunch cilantro, rinsed
- 1/2 cup avocado, from one ripe avocado (102g)
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lime juice (60 ml)
- 3 tablespoons jalapeno, chopped (20g)
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- 3 tablespoons garlic
- 1 tablespoon raw honey (21g) or maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Pulse the bunch of cilantro, with the stems and leaves, in a food processor until chopped.
- Add the remaining ingredients, except the oil, and pulse until smooth. Use a spatula to scrape down the sides.
- With the blade running, slowing pour in the olive oil to help emulsify the dressing.
- Pour the dressing into a mason jar, screw on the lid tightly, and refrigerate for up to 5 days.
- Don't substitute fresh cilantro for dried. The taste will change drastically because the fresh cilantro adds a bright flavor.
- Add one tablespoon of water at at time to get the consistency you want.
- Category: Dressing
- Method: Food Processor
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: avocado dressing recipe, avocado lime dressing, avocado cilantro dressing (vegan)