Our copycat Chipotle honey vinaigrette recipe is a healthy dressing that is vegetarian and gluten free, and is inspired by Chipotle Mexican Grill restaurants. It's quick and easy to make at home with oil and vinegar and spices. It's sweet, savory, smoky, and downright delicious!
- Add all the ingredients, except the olive oil, into a food processor and blend.
- With the motor still running, slowly pour in the olive oil until it emulsifies with the other ingredients.
- Taste and adjust seasonings, if necessary.
- Use a plastic spatula to get the dressing all out of the food processor. Pour into a mason jar and store in the fridge for up to 4 days. It's best to consume all the dressing within 48 hours for the best taste.
- Coat the measuring cup with some oil before pouring the honey in and it will slip out without a mess.
- Don't substitute the adobo sauce and the chipotle peppers. They provide the smokiness.
- Don't have olive oil? Use any neutral oil.
- Don't forget to taste and adjust seasonings before serving.
- Shake well before serving if the dressing has separated.
- Category: Dressing
- Method: Blended
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: chipotle, salad dressing, vegan option