Easy cherry lemonade is a delicious summer drink that the whole family will enjoy. Use black cherry juice, fresh lemon juice, sugar, and water to make this refreshing treat. No simple syrup needed!
- 2/3 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice (160 ml)
- 1/4 cup water (60 ml)
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar (100g)
- 1 1/4 cups dark cherry juice (280 ml)
- Squeeze the lemon juice from about 5 medium lemons using a citrus reamer. You’ll get more juice from each lemon if you firmly roll the fruit on the counter before squeezing it.
- Stir the lemon juice, water, and sugar together in a measuring cup or pitcher until the sugar has completely dissolved.
- Mix in the cherry juice until blended.
- Pour over ice and garnish with a sprig of fresh mint. Enjoy immediately.
- Category: Beverages
- Method: Stirred
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: black cherry, lemonade