Buffalo chicken dip is a super easy, crowd pleasing appetizer that’s perfect for game night, Christmas, New Years, or anytime you’re having a party! This appetizer can be baked or made in a crockpot. The football fans at your house will love this spicy, creamy snack for the Super Bowl!
- Beat the softened cream cheese with a handheld electric mixer until smooth. Dump in the ranch dressing and buffalo sauce and mix until well combined.
- Stir in the grated cheese and shredded chicken until evenly mixed.
- Crockpot Method: place the dip in a 5-quart slow cooker, cover, and keep on low for 1-2 hours, until the dip is warm and melted.
- Oven Method: spread the dip in a casserole dish and bake at 350 F for 20-25 minutes, until bubbling around the edges.
- Stir the dip, then serve warm with tortilla chips, crackers, or celery sticks.
- Make this recipe perfectly the first time. Check out the step-by-step photos and pro tips before the recipe card.
- The pleasure of a 5-star review for this recipe would be greatly appreciated.
- 👩🏻🍳 Want to see our latest recipes? Subscribe to our email newsletter to get our latest recipes, fun food facts, food puns, and behind the scenes news about our blog.
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: crockpot buffalo chicken dip, buffalo chicken dip tasty