This refreshing non alcoholic drink is easy to make for kids and adults to enjoy. Savor this blue lagoon mocktail on hot summer days. You can even make it into a fun slushy!
- 1/4 cup blue Curaçao syrup (60 ml)
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice (30 ml)
- 12 fl oz lemon-lime soda, such as Sprite (355 ml)
- Lemon slice, for garnish
- Ice (optional)
- Squeeze the juice from a fresh lemon using a citrus reamer.
- Fill a 15-ounce highball glass with two or three ice cubes, if desired.
- Pour the blue Curaçao syrup and lemon juice into the glass, then slowly fill the rest of the glass with the Sprite. Stir gently to combine.
- Garnish the drink with a lemon slice and a paper straw. Enjoy immediately.
- Rim the glasses by dipping them in water and then in sugar.
- Chill the Sprite and the blue Curaçao syrup to reduce the need for ice.
- Make this into a slushie by freezing the drink in a freezer-friendly container for 4-6 hours. Stir halfway through. Before serving, break up any clumps with a fork.
- Category: Drink
- Method: Stirred
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: mocktail, blue curacao