Are you looking for the best virgin strawberry daiquiri you’ll ever taste? Here’s the answer! This non alcoholic strawberry drink recipe is the ultimate frozen drink to enjoy this summer. It’s easy to make in your blender with just a few ingredients, and it’s sure to be a favorite treat for kids, teens, and party guests.
- 4 cups frozen strawberries (470g)
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, sliced (136g)
- 1 cup simple syrup, chilled
- 3/4 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon rum extract
- 1 fresh lime, thinly sliced (for garnish)
- Rinse, hull, and slice the strawberries until you have 1 cup (136g). Squeeze the fresh lime juice and slice a fresh lime for the garnish.
- Pull out the frozen strawberries from the freezer and let them thaw just for a minute or two.
- Place the fresh strawberries, simple syrup, lime juice, and rum extract in a blender and blend until very smooth, then gradually blend in the frozen strawberries until no chunks remain.
- Pour the daiquiri into hurricane glasses and garnish the rims with fresh lime and strawberry slices. Serve immediately.
- Use fresh and frozen strawberries for the best flavor and texture.
- Adjust the amount of simple syrup, lime juice, and rum extract to taste. You might need to add more simple syrup if the berries aren't as sweet.
- Make your own simple syrup by dissolving 1 cup of sugar in 1 cup of water in a saucepan over medium-high heat. Chill in the fridge until cool. Store in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
- Squeeze your own lime juice for the best flavor. Warm the limes in the microwave to help them yield the most juice.
- Make the drink ahead of time and freeze it. Take it out of the freezer about 30-45 minutes ahead of time and break it up with a fork until slushy, then serve.
- Category: Beverages
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: strawberry daiquiri recipe, strawberry daiquiri, non alcoholic drink recipes