Are you looking for the best virgin strawberry daiquiri you’ll ever taste? Here’s the answer! This non alcoholic strawberry drink recipe is the ultimate frozen drink to enjoy this summer. It’s easy to make in your blender with just a few ingredients, and it’s sure to be a favorite treat for kids, teens, and party guests.
- 4 cups frozen strawberries (470g)
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, sliced (136g)
- 1 cup simple syrup, chilled
- 3/4 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon rum extract
- 1 fresh lime, thinly sliced (for garnish)
- Rinse, hull, and slice the strawberries until you have 1 cup (136g). Squeeze the fresh lime juice and slice a fresh lime for the garnish.
- Pull out the frozen strawberries from the freezer and let them thaw just for a minute or two.
- Place the fresh strawberries, simple syrup, lime juice, and rum extract in a blender and blend until very smooth, then gradually blend in the frozen strawberries until no chunks remain.
- Pour the daiquiri into hurricane glasses and garnish the rims with fresh lime and strawberry slices. Serve immediately.
- Don’t have simple syrup in your fridge? Just pour 1 cup of granulated sugar (198g) and 1 cup of water (236 ml) into a small saucepan and stir together over medium heat until the sugar is dissolved, then pour into a measuring jug with a spout and chill until cooled.
- Make this recipe perfectly the first time. Check out the step-by-step photos and pro tips before the recipe card.
- The pleasure of a 5-star review for this virgin strawberry daiquiri would be greatly appreciated.
- 👩🏻🍳 Want to see our latest recipes? Subscribe to our email newsletter to get our latest recipes, fun food facts, food puns, and behind the scenes news about our blog.
- Category: Beverages
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: strawberry daiquiri recipe, strawberry daiquiri, non alcoholic drink recipes