Sparkling apple cider mocktail is a healthy, nonalcoholic festive drink you can mix up in minutes. This easy recipe is perfect for kids or for a crowd. The whole family will enjoy drinking this fun cold beverage at brunch, Thanksgiving, or at your next Christmas party. Bring some holiday cheer to your loved ones this year and serve this simple drink to them.
- 1/4 cup homemade butterscotch sauce
- 1/4 cup margarita salt
- 1/2 glass apple juice (approximately 6 fl oz)
- 1/2 glass sparkling cider (approximately 6 fl oz)
- 1 teaspoon grenadine
- 3 dashes Angostura bitters
Decorating the Glass
- Put the butterscotch sauce and margarita salt in two separate bowls. Twirl the rim of the glass in the butterscotch, then lightly press it in the margarita salt.
Making the Beverage
- To build the drink in the glass, fill it halfway with juice (approximately 6 fl oz). Next, carefully fill the rest of the glass with sparkling cider (approximately 6 fl oz). Add the grenadine and the Angostura bitters, gently stir, and serve immediately.
- To make a small pitcher, quadruple the ingredients. Stir together the juice, grenadine, and Angostura bitters and refrigerate until ready to serve. Just before serving, gently stir in the sparkling cider.
- Make it ahead tips: prep the rim of all the glasses. Add the sparkling water just before serving.
- Use cold ingredients, and the ice can be left out.
- The best kind of cider is plain.
- Make sure the rim is dipped into plain and not smoked butterscotch.
- Category: Beverages
- Method: Chilled
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: non alcoholic, easy mocktails recipes